Pat Williams Mental Health Dinner
Join us for our 42nd Annual Community Celebration and Fundraiser
Date: Thursday, February 18, 2021
Time: 6:00 – 7:30pm
- A tasty light Vietnamese dinner will be delivered to your home
- You will be welcomed to a seat at a virtual table hosted by community leaders
Honoree: Dr. Captane “Cap” Thomson, Yolo County Psychiatrist and former Mental Health Director
Interview with: Bronwyn Murphy, Inclusion Coordinator at University Covenant Church
Topic: Everyone is Worthy of Being Loved
- Early Bird Tickets (purchased before February 1): $45
- Tickets: $50
- Open Door/Low Income Ticket: $5
- Sponsor an Open Door Ticket for Low Income Community Members: $25
Secure donations from this form are completed using Paypal, which also accepts credit cards, if you don’t have a PayPal account. For information about mailing checks, click the “Offline Donation” selection for different options.
- Click here to calculate ticket, sponsorship, donation, and program (Ad Book) purchase totals.
- Return to this page and enter the calculated total below.
- For program advertising purchases, send ad text and/or images to email@example.com
[Note: If you do not see anything below this line, you may be using a browser, such as Safari, which does not read the information below correctly. Either print this order form or mail a check to NAMI Yolo, PO Box 447, Davis, CA 95617 with Memo: PWD, a list of selections and dinner delivery address.]