NAMI YOLO COUNTY IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE HOLDING OUR NEXT FREE PEER TO PEER 8-WEEK CLASS STARTING TUESDAY JUNE 1ST, 2021! THE CLASS WILL MEET EVERY TUESDAY FROM 6PM-8PM OVER ZOOM.
Taught by trained leaders with lived experience, this program includes activities, discussions, and informative videos. However, as with all NAMI programs, it does not include recommendations for treatment approaches.
WHAT YOU’LL GAIN
NAMI Peer-to-Peer is a safe, confidential space. The course provides an opportunity for mutual support and growth. Experience compassion and understanding from people who relate to your experiences. This is a place to learn more about recovery in an accepting environment.
NAMI Peer-to-Peer helps you:
- Set a vision and goals for the future
- Partner with health care providers
- Develop confidence for making decisions
- Practice relaxation and stress reduction tools
- Share your story
- Strengthen relationships
- Enhance communication skills
- Learn about mental health treatment options
Registration is open now! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org